Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Im in Breck!

Hey everyone thot I would give an update, Im here in good 'ol Breckenridge, CO. just got in at 6:30am and napped till 2. what a way to travel! Tonight I'm heading down to the Art of Flight Premiere at the Boulder Theater for the 9:30 showing!!! 21+, so needless to say I'm gonn have a few drinks and a realllly good time. Hope to see someone there!

tomorrow I will complete my long road trip with the final 17hr leg to Incline Village, NV. This has been my first completely solo cross country road trip and I can say it gets real boring, hope I never have to do that again. anyone out there want to join me for the last part of the trip to Tahoe? If so, then drop me a line here or on any of my other social media pages.

thanks for reading, TAHOE HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment