Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DEW TOUR!

Breck is great! Unfortunately i did not get into the Dew Tour (FRIGGEN A!) but I am having a blast in CO. Already I have been in 3 diff hot tubs and 4 different terrain parks. I hit my head the other day by overshooting a jump and I sorta revived my concussion that I got earlier this year at Boreal. My brain is sensative, and doesn't feel too good. Tomorrow Danny is competing in the qualifier for the Dew Tour, Im going up the hill to cheer him on and help film all the sick riding. practice has been kinda rough on everyone with snow all day today and limited speed for the jumps. In slightly more depressing news Skyler Thomas became injured before the Grand Prix and was forced to drop out of the Rev Tour and Dew Tour as well. Skyler was on his way to slaying these contests and is super bummed on his predicament. Im planning on partying this weekend and maybe film some mega jumps myself at Keystone!

No comments:

Post a Comment