Monday, December 20, 2010

Dew Tour Over... Sad Face

As I look out the window of my buddy Ryan Dee's apartment here in Breckenridge, I am wondering when I will return to Colorado. I had a great time here and I know now and in the future it will never be enough. Like Tahoe CO will always be on my list of places to go just because of the amazing terrain and wonderful people.


Off to the east coast now, I only about a week over there but I have much to do! ill be in NH to shoot some street stuff with Steez Magazine, and again to shoot with Brian Nevins on who knows what. Then I'll be in VT to work with Status on some stuff for there website. I hear my local mountain Lost Valley has become all freestyle terrain so I may go check that out. I must go shred with my homies at Sunday River. And oh yeah this little thing called christmas with my family, still haven't done my shopping :(. So much to do so little time.


No comments:

Post a Comment