Thursday, December 2, 2010

suprise suprise another sick day at Northstar

Went up for a few park runs off Vista today. Pinball is shaping up to be a fun park 9 jibs, 2 jumps and one hip super fun way to start up my season and get some practice in. I met up with James the director of the freestyle coaching team at Northstar and he has offered me a part time job when I return from Montana in January. James took a few laps with Danny and I and we all had some good laughs about the crazy weather at Northstar today, rain/sleet/snow all mixed together and the snow was slowwwww but everyday is a rad time when you're with good people. Stay tuned for more fun the Dew Tour trip is coming up in a few weeks and then I get to go back east for xmas and we will round off the holiday travels with a sick shred trip to Montana with the Shreddy Times crew for New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment