Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting Stoked On Upcoming Events.

Well, tonight I had a great meal after work, and then I relaxed at thought; I have a lot to do my last week in Tahoe until 2011. The crunch time is here. I'm not in the Dew Tour but I am going to cheer on Danny Toumarkine and see some old friends in Breck. I need money to do this and I am working a few pretty sick angles to get it. Without working more than 3 days on my job I will be leaving for a month before I return to coaching at Northstar. My bank account has less money in it than the floor of my jeep and I couldn't be more stoked about my current situation.

YAHHHH DOOOOD!

The next few weeks should be fun, and I'm going to miss Tahoe. I do however take comfort in that fact that the next time I see this place it will be the epic winter wonderland I have always dreamed about. Stayed tuned for next week when I will be in Breck.

No comments:

Post a Comment